Saturday, January 19, 2008

The Sweetest Husband Ever

So a couple weeks ago on Saturday was a horrible day for me. There was a HUGE bridal show in Salt Lake at the Grand America Hotel that i had to go to for work. I had to be to work by 6:30 am and i knew i wouldn't get off 'till about 9:00 that night. And to top it all off, i woke up HORRIBLY sick. So i wasnt in the best mood. But luckily i have the best husband in the world, and he got up with me and made breakfast for me while i was getting ready. Then he went and got my car from the underground parking and moved it right outside our apartment. Then he made me some herbal tea and had it waiting in my car for me.
I had a miserable time at work. I spent all day trying to forget how miserable i felt and nice to all the stupid girls that i had to talk to. Then i had to drive all the way back home in the snow. But as soon as i walked in the door everything was all better! Mark had cleaned the entire apartment, bought me flowers (not to mention putting them in a vase with water for me), and he bought me some dough nuts! Could you ask for anything more???



My beautiful flowers!


My yummy dough nut! (i took those gross heart things off. who wants that on a dough nut?)



Mark eating the waffle fries i saved for him from my lunch

1 comment:

Mauzy Fam said...

How SWEET!! Mark you are such a good husband! I love when Jordan does stuff like this. How cute you two NEWLYWEDS are.