Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mark's Work

So today Mark took me to see where he works (Wiltec research company, they do chemical research). There are no words to describe the awfulness of this place. I honestly have never seen anything quite so ridiculously messy. this even rivals a certain person (who shall remain nameless) in St. David. I took some pictures, but they don't really portray it to it's true extent.
But here they are anyway

The Outside


What you seen when you first go in.


Mark in his cute little glasses


Mark's work station


Yes, that is a spider web

The cleanest room in the entire building


Have you ever heard of a dust buster??


So i didn't get a good picture of it, but there is just "stuff" everywhere!!! I honestly don't know how mark can put up with it. He is the cleanest person i have ever met. He said that when he first started he tried to organize things, but there was just too much and he eventually gave up. It's truly ridiculous.

5 comments:

Loyal Book Friend said...

Hey! I am moving up to Provo this week and Diana said you live right next to Glenwood where I will be living!

Mauzy Fam said...

Eeew! Poor Marky! Good thing he's a good guy and sticks with stuff. Whatever it takes to get you through school right??

Jason said...

i'm such a dork-- when you said you wouldn't name the messy person in sd, it took me a while to figure it out. i was sitting here thinking-- tara's not THAT bad.

Arleen said...

It is hard to see the mess, it just looks like a warehouse. And you're pretty funny Allison. I thought of the 3-letter name family as soon as I read it! I won't tell Tara since she's gotten into a clean jag where her bed gets made everyday & everything's picked up. Whoo-hoo!

CS Fenn said...

Ok, that is hilarious mom, because you picked the wrong family! Think a little harder about the messiest house in SD.

Callie, you're so funny! I laughed out loud on this one!