Monday, June 15, 2009

Wendy, Celtic music, and Sushi

On Friday Mark had a camp out so I had a little date with Wendy!


we went to a free concert. It was this family that formed a band called "Fiddlesticks" they play Celtic folk songs.... i think. They threw a little cowboy/Mormon twist on it.

And then we went and had sushi! It was my first time and i loved it!! I must admit, i was pretty nervous, but Wendy helped me through it. (P.S. Wendy, someone told me about a place at the Riverwoods that we need to check out.)

It was the greatest. After sushi we went to red mango and had some yummy yogurt! Then we went back to her house and walked Sydney. Then i went home to pout because Mark wasnt there. But i got a GREAT surprise!! It started raining pretty bad so he came home to me!!! it was so great!

2 comments:

rebecca said...

hey, i know the fiddlesticks! i went to high school with them!

Wendy said...

Callie, you are the best date I've had in YEARS! Thanks for not trying to take advantage of me :) You really were brave with the Sushi! It was a proud moment for me!