Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ode To My Blow Dryer


I suffered a tragedy today. my blow dryer has officially died. At the worst possible time; at 7:40 am when i had wet hair and needed to be to work at 8:00 am. We have had a great go, my blow dryer and me. he didn't last incredibly long, but what can i say? he was cheap. I have enjoyed his retractable cord and although the "cord" button broke, i still found a way to make it work. Up until now he has been very reliable and trustworthy. thanks for the past 3 years.


i will miss you blow dryer!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

RIP

Mauzy Fam said...

Uh oh. I think that's my same blow dryer. My retractable cord stopped working too. I guess I know what's next.

Sherry (Li Rong) said...

Callie, you can always knock on my door and use my blow drier :-)