Friday, July 30, 2010

Oh Paul!

Oh my. Where to begin??? My sisters Sanya and Tara and our friend Tobi came up for the Paul McCartney concert. IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!! We had so much fun!

Here we are before we left.


Let me just say, that i have never considered myself to be a "silly" girl. But, remember seeing videos of all those girls screaming, crying, fainting, etc. for The Beatles back in the day? well as soon as Paul came out, I all of a sudden became one of them.


Well, not just me. Tara was sitting next to me and I couldn't stop jumping up and down, giggling to myself, and she couldn't stop screaming. literally, all night. my ear was ringing. Tara and i just kept looking at each other and laughing because we couldn't believe Paul was in our midst.


needless to say, we were pretty excited!




I had so much fun! I'm pretty sure all the lame people around us thought we were crazy for screaming, standing, singing, yelling, screaming some more, belting all the songs, and dancing all over the place. We had a great night.


Thanks Paul! Come back soon please!

2 comments:

Kat said...

how fun! I'm really glad I got to meet your sisters. And yes, you are SUCH a silly girl. That's why I love you!

CS Fenn said...

"Oh Paul!" is right!! And you didn't even mention the THREE encores and ZERO intermissions! Paul is a machine! One of the highlights had to be when he sang 'Get Back' and we all yelled the part "TUCSON ARIZONA!" and the people in front of us turned around to share in the AZ love. Great stuff! Ked, hopefully we get to go to Paul McCartney concert #3 together as well!