Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Trip

As you know, two of my sisters came up for the Paul McCartney concert, but that's not all we did. unfortunately we didn't take very many pictures. but here are the ones we did take.

This was definitely one of my most favorite things: lunch at The Garden in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building.


it was so good because we discovered

Fried Pickles

They are AMAZING!!!

So amazing, that after we had them we had to go other places we knew had them so we could have them again!

MMMM. i need them again. (Mark, can we go soon??)


The next most fun thing (after Paul of course) was that we went to a Ben Folds concert!!!


Sanya even extended her trip just to go to it!!

AND, we convinced Mark to come!!! Yipee!!!






It was so fun! My fam needs to come visit me more often!!

1 comment:

CS Fenn said...

Keddy & Mark, how I miss you both! And the PICKLES... oh I am in withdrawal!! I had SO much fun with you guys - seeing Paul, seeing Ben, meeting Kat, playing Nertz relentlessly, shopping, eating... and don't forget Leonardo and Tom! What a trip! Let's do it again when you get back from China!