Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hulu Blues

I recently subscribed to Hulu Plus. I have been deeply, DEEPLY disappointed. I have been playing it thru my Xbox 360 and have had nothing but problems. First of all, most of the shows i want to watch are only available online; defeating the entire purpose of paying for Plus. then, when i find a show i can watch it is constantly buffering. THEN, when it actually manages to play for more than 30 seconds,  it randomly skips ahead several minutes. FRUSTRATION. needless to say i have now cancelled  my subscription. Ugh.

3 comments:

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

Hulu really is the worst. We bought it to finish watching a series we'd started (that was the only place we could find it). Luckily, we just did a student free trial, cause it's totally NOT worth paying for! We love Netflix though!

Kelvin said...

I've only heard bad things about Hulu plus. I guess that's part of the reason Hulu is on the chopping block ready to be sold. I really like Hulu, but Hulu plus just isn't worth it.

Kat said...

Good to know that it's not all it's cracked up to be!! How are you these days?? Miss you!