Saturday, June 21, 2008

New Callings/ Handouts

So in case you haven't' heard, we got released form the nursery. so sad. Anyway, now I am a beehive adviser and Mark is a deacon's adviser/assistant scout master. We just started this week going to mutual and tomorrow is our first time teaching. I'm pretty excited, i think it will be really fun. Even though there are only 3 beehives and one is going to be out of town for the next month, it should be pretty fun. Anyway, I've been planning my lesson today and these are the handouts that i came up with. The lesson is on missionary work, so i made up these little mini candles and put the "let your light so shine" scripture with it. They kinda look a little weird in the pictures, but i promise they look real cute in real life!




7 comments:

Cheryl said...

I think they look really cute. That sounds like a fun calling. I'm sure you will be really great at it. (I say really a lot don't I)

Jason said...

well look at you! mrs. la-di-da!
jason is the second counselor in the branch presidency, and i guess now i'm the second counselor in relief society. they're just filler callings. they don't really need second counselors, only firsts. they just want us to feel special. but i'm sure you'll love your callings-- sounds like you'll both be perfect. young womens is fun. i'm sure all those little beehives will want to grow up and be like sr. van wagenen. and the scouts will want to grow up to want to marry someone like sr. van wagenen. chuckle chuckle-- i know they'll love mark.

Cheryl said...

How did it go?

Mauzy Fam said...

You'll love YW's. Cute handouts. How come only 3 behives in UTAH? You must be in a young ward....

CS Fenn said...

cute keddy! I love the paper. And I love the background on your blog too. Those flowers with the diamonds are so cute.

The Price Family said...

You are very talented. You remind me of your mom. She was my YW President...and oh so talented!

You will do great!

TGS said...

WOW! Will you come over and do my lesson. I teach all the young women so feel free to make more handouts. thanks Callie...