Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas

Christmas was great! we had a little Christmas morning at our apartment with just the two of us. Here are the pics. I was pretty disappointed we didn't get one with both of us. we were just too excited to open presents. And, as you can see, we went back to my family tradition of getting ready for the day before presents!



Mark got me several new earrings

Mark got a new game!

i am very fierce when i open presents!

Mark got me some booties to keep me warm!

I got Mark some Dutch oven accessories. I didn't know how to wrap this lid lifter, so i thought i would add some humor.

Mark's mom got him this apron along with a Dutch oven for Christmas. so here he is showing it off. yes, those are chaps!
Showing off my new booties!

The back to Mark's apron

Mark with all his new Dutch oven gear. the oven, the case, the liners, the lid lifter, the lid stand, and some tongs!

After presents Wendy came and picked us up and we went up to Sandy to Mark's parents house. We made a glorious breakfast!


Wendy slicing the quiche!

i made these delicious lemon poppy seed pyramid muffins!


The Quiche

Melinda and Alex

Ian playing with his train!

Strauss trying to catch the chickens that got loose

we had a great great day!

2 comments:

allison said...

no joke, i want some recipes. that quich looked yum. and how in the heck did you make those poppy triangle things??? you know my email: i want recipes. :)

allison said...

i'm not kidding, i want those recipes asip. (google beached whale to find out why i wrote asip-- a cartoon from new zealand that cracks me up... i love kiwi accents!)
and please tell wendy that i think she is adorable. lovely looking and just a lovely person.