Saturday, March 13, 2010

Insanity

a funny thing happened today. Mark and i were driving in the car talking about things that we had done that day. I told Mark about work, some of the funny calls that i had, and then we ran out of stuff. then Mark said, "OH!! I got sucked into an infomercial today!" he said "it was a workout one." I immediately got real excited and demanded to know the name of it. "Insanity" he replied. "I watched it too!!!!" i said.

I had really watched the entire infomercial last week. for about 20 minutes. I really thought it was cool and that it would be an awesome program.

anyway, we had a good laugh that we were both so hook on INSANITY.

for a clip of it, go here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLK28BHJDd8

1 comment:

Mauzy Fam said...

I'm looking forward to your washboard stomach when you decide you can hack it!