Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Girl Weekend

So about a month ago I went to Arizona for a girl party for my moms birthday. My mom knew about the party, but she didn't know that i would be coming. So, Sanya picked me up from the airport and we met Tamra and Tara at Mom's house.






Mom got home around 1:30 and after the cheesy unveiling of me we partied it up!! We ate delicious burritos curtsey of Sanya, then we went to QT, walked around Hobby Lobby, then headed over to Harkins and watched "The Help." Afterwards we went to Grandpa and Grandma Hatch's for a wonderful visit. That night we had dinner at Sauce.









The next morning we got ready and had a delicious, humongous breakfast at Crackers. Then we went to the temple. Afterwards we all went shopping and got some amazing deals! That night we talked about "our true natures" aka what personality type we are according to the book "It's Just My Nature." (if anyone is curious, i am a type 3)Tamra gave us all pedicures while we discussed our personalities and watched a movie. Tamra got this family tree made for Mom. I think it is so awesome!! i want one!





Then on Sunday the boys and kids met us for church. It was a lovely weekend!!

No comments: