Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hee Haw!!!

Mark and I went to Hee Haw farms before Halloween with our friends John and Sherry. We had a great time! My favorite was definitely the cotton candy. Me least favorite part... when mark smacked me in the face with a tether ball. It was both awful and embarrassing... embarrassingly awful!


Mark and I had fun waiting for JS to get there by feeding the goats. They all ran over to mark when he started cranking the wheel for their food.


Mark had fun delivering the food on this crank system they had set up

Just a good lookin' John Deere Farmer! My Grandpa would be proud!




We had fun getting lost in the corn maze... until we all got hungry! then we wanted out!!

After our great times at hee haw we went to John and Sherry's with some In N' Out burgers! it was a great night!

No comments: