Thursday, November 17, 2011

Update

I have been awful at posting this year!! (but i just did like 3 different posts... so scroll down if you're interested!) here are some updates that have been a long time comin!

This year, we went to a couple Real Salt Lake Games









We went bowling!

We had fun with our nephews magnetic ball toys!

Mark took some really cute pictures of himself!



I found this BYU hat and wore it around the store

I dyed my hair!



Had a great time on Temple Square!

Mark put chips on his sandwich. when i told him i didn't want any on mine...

...he gave me these instead

I started cutting Mark's hair. And I'm not to shabby if i do say so myself!

I made pies

We've had Mark's parents over for a few family dinners at our place



I helped mark discover the joys of apple peels


And we've had many a fun times with this lovely lady!

That is a quick recap of the last few months!