Thursday, October 30, 2008

Poor Sicky Marky

So yesterday Mark came home from school really sick. All he could do was lay on the couch and moan. So of course i had to do my duty as the wife and skip my class so I could stay home and take care of him. (and when i say take care of him, i mean lay on the couch and take a nap with him!! ; ) much better than class) But eventually i did HAVE to go to school for one class, which turned out to be really lame and pointless. THEN, I had to go to a Dental School presentation that Mark was planning on going to. And, I have particular interest in this school because it is in Mesa. (A. T. Still University) So then i went home and reported about the school to Mark, who in the mean time had gotten much worse. We decided that Mark needed a blessing because he was so sick AND because he has a really big organic chemistry test today, so I went down to the church to find the only priesthood men we knew (who were at mutual, where we should have been). (we have been in the ward for over a year and have yet to discover who our home teachers are) Anyway, brother Schiffman and brother Strong came over after mutual and gave Mark a blessing. It was really great and they blessed that he would get a good nights rest and be able to have the strength to make it through his test today. So, the whole point of this post, every one pray for Mark that he can do well on his test despite feeling awful. He did seem to be a little better this morning, but the extra prayers can't hurt right??

1 comment:

CS Fenn said...

I think I read this too late to pray for him and his test, but I hope he's feeling better. Guys are such babies when they're sick! No offense Mark... dude, do you need a barf bowl? Ked, do you guys even have a designated barf bowl?