Saturday, May 30, 2009

Memorial Day

We had a blast on Memorial day! Here is what we did:

We went kayaking down Provo river. Here are some sweet pics:


don't we look cool in our life jackets?



Mark giving you a taste of the "dreaded Provo river rapids!" (dun dun dun!!!)


Mark is a pretty good kayaker!




Callie's "rough time"


Yes!! One with both of us!



I had to put a video on to redeem myself for my previous failures. I'm really not that bad at kayaking i promise!

Does anyone know the phone number for this rafting company??


After kayaking, we went home and got ready for the day. Then we stopped by the Provo cometary to see Mark's grandparents


Then we headed on up to Sandy to have a little BBQ with the fam.

Mark's dad firing up the grill!


The food was SOOO good. They had steak, hamburgers, and hotdogs. I had one of each!!! It was so good!!


Me getting ready for some Crockett.

Katrina and Kassandra swinging

Me and Mark swinging

Robert and Kassandra


the cutest boy in the world!!!


Mark was swinging Kassandra in this little swing. She LOVED it. Mark kept tickling her and they were both laughing SOOO hard.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

You guys are so adventurous! What a fun day.

Mauzy Fam said...

I lOVED the kayaking story!! and the beautiful moves in teh kayak. Nice filming guys!! Sounds like a fun day. How much did it cost you to Kayak? I wanna do that sometime. What a fun day!! I love the picture of you playing croquet Callie! Super cute skinny mini.

CS Fenn said...

Oh, I'm so jealous. That looks like fun. I wish I could've seen you go under the forbidden bridge, because I would've laughed my head off! And as it was I got a pretty good laugh. Next time, invite me! ;)