Sunday, November 1, 2009

Birthday Month

I went to change my background to a Thanksgiving one today, but Mark insisted that we have a birthday one to celebrate his birthday month. I tried to talk him into a "birthday week" background, but he was pretty set on "birthday month."

So here is to you my love! Happy Birthday Month!

(Plus, how can you resist this face??)

And just to start the month off with a bang, here are the top 50 reasons why i love Mark!


He is:
1. Sweet
2. Caring
3. Thoughtful
4. Considerate
5. Clean
6. Helpful (in all situations)
7. Generous
8. Funny
9. Service Oriented
10. Dedicated
11. Hard Working
12. Efficient
13. Faithful
14. Cute
15. Good Memory
16. Smile
17. You Like My Cookin'!
18. Smart
19. Follow-Through
20. Time-Management
21. Frugal
22. Goal Setter
23. Family Oriented
24. Supportive
25. Understanding
26. Kind
27. Loyal
28. Curious
29. Good Dresser
30. Good ...
31. Loving
32. Help Around the House
33. Good Listener
34. Planner
35. Likes Good Music
36. Interesting
37. Wonderful (in every way)
38. Good Taste
39. Strong
40. Good Kisser (when he wants to)
41. Fun
42. Make Me Better
43. Well Rounded
44. Likes Outdoors
45. Talented
46. Exceeds my Expectations
47. Observant (Obsental??)
48. Wants to be a Little Kid
49. Great Bod
50. He Loves Me Back!

Happy Birthday Month Sweet! I love you forever!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

He sounds like a boy scout!

CS Fenn said...

Happy Bday month Citizen VW! I'm glad my little sis found someone who floats her boat the way you do! ;)

Linda said...

Callie, this is Kat's Momma! I think you accidently texted me. I'll forward it to Kat. :) Thanks for being a great friend to Kat. :) Our numbers are very similar. :)