Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanks Day

We spent Thanksgiving with Mark's family this year. Here is our day in pictures!

We had Thanksgiving dinner at the American Fork house.


Katrina did all of the decor and set up! It was gorgeous!



the candlelit fireplace


Wendy made these great coloring/activity packets for the kids to color in this room. (they are on the table)



Yummy gumballs!


The hot chocolate station!


The dining tables! My favorite!



MMMMMM!!!



Here is my main man prepping for some yummy dutch oven!


Getting the food!




Mark checking on the progress of his masterpiece!


Wendy and I taking a break from cooking to snap some pics!


My love and me!


After dinner we all played some games.

first we played a Thanksgiving trivia game


Then we moved on to some Thanksgiving pictionary




We had a great time, with great people, and great food!

No comments: