Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Two Five

I thought I would take a moment and share about my swell birthday month so far. Friday the 13th we had a Boy Scout camp out. I didn't really want to sleep in the cold for my birthday, but I wanted to continue my quest for dutch oven perfection. We enjoyed a wonderful soup, Parmesan rolls, and a classic cherry cobbler. I cooked dinner and then took off for my love bug, and my bed.


Enjoying the cobbler


What?!!! A birthday card from Condorman! Ok, Ok, I found the card and tested out my cursive. I got the classic eye roll from Callie. . .happens every time I bring up the winged warrior. One day I will convince her that Condorman really is a good movie.

We started the day off with some amazing Bisquick danish's, and then we went to Sandy for a little party. Mom, Dad, Callie, and I had lunch at Food For Thought. It was very much tasty! Then we went for a little birthday shopping. I wanted a new white dress shirt and black dress shoes. I think I was just meant to wear a french cuff, I feel so fancy. My shoes are superb as well. Maybe we can take a picture some time.


We ended the day with a movie and ice cream. What more could a kid want for a birthday party? It was a wonderful day. And I got two new little ones to uncle! Madeline 11/13 and Alex 11/17. November is no longer just about the turkey and I. Thank you for all of the wonderful birthday songs and wishes. I am loved.


3 comments:

Kat said...

Happy birthday mark! When I read about you going shopping, all I saw was, "I wanted a white dress and black dress. My shoes are superb" I had to read it like 3 times to realize you were talking about a shirt and shoes! And then I thought it was Callie writing. Wow, I must be tired. Anyway, Happy Birthday!!! We wanna hang out with you and Callie again sometime! You two are so much fun! Oh... and here's a quote for you... "It's too soon!!! It's too soon!!!"

Cheryl said...

Happy birthday Mark! I'm glad it was a good one. We were thinking of you from the hospital!

CS Fenn said...

You are SO loved Mark! Glad you had a happy bday. What did you guys think of the movie? Should I pay theatre prices or wait for the DVD? By the way... I wish you guys were coming for Thanksgiving, especially since someone, somehow, miraculously convinced Nathan to come! We're planning another racquetball tournament and RockBand! We'll miss you!