Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Millionaire


Attention everybody! My brother-in-law Jake will be appearing on Who Want to Be a Millionaire this Thursday at 7:00. Be sure to watch cuz honestly, when else are you going to know someone (or know someone who is related to someone) on Millionaire!!? Like i said, his name is Jake. You'll be able to recognize him by the Army uniform and his adorable wife Melinda in the audience!! YEAH JAKE!! We can't wait to see how you did! We're proud of you no matter what!

3 comments:

CS Fenn said...

AWESOME! So do they have to sign away their life that they'll keep it a secret or something? That would be really tough to keep quiet about.

Mauzy Fam said...

I'll make sure I put that one on record!! I bet he did good because he has a cool name!

CS Fenn said...

I recorded it and watched it... Way to go Jake! (Could you give me a loan...?)