Saturday, September 5, 2009

It's a Fiesta!!

Last week we decided to start a new tradition with Briant and Camille. We are going to have theme nights!!! to kick it off, we had a Mexican Fiesta!! Here we are posing and dancing with the Mexican flag!




Mark and I were in charge of the meal. We made yummy quesadillas! Quite delicious!

After dinner, we enjoyed a wonderful pinata! It's a bull! (for future reference, Target is the best place to find cheap and cute and funny pinatas.



FYI: trying to hit a pinata in heals is not the most graceful thing i have every done.








After the pinata, we enjoyed a wonderful little film called "The Three Amigos." You may have heard of it.


After the movie, Camille was getting our dessert ready and Mark and Briant were playing a little game. Don't you just love the care and respect they show to their symbols of love and commitment to the girls they love?



Camille workin her magic at the deep fryer!



Fried Ice Cream!!! yum!!

I ate every single bite! it was so so good!

After dessert we played a little Rummikub.

I think Mark and I need to work on our Rummikub skills because Briant and Camille each won and Mark and I never did. ...... Next time..... you just wait!!

It was a fantastic night!!! any ideas for our next theme night? Leave your ideas in the comments!

2 comments:

CS Fenn said...

I am drooling over those fried ice cream pics. How did she do it? I just don't want to have to buy a deep fryer... yikes! I don't think you're going to be able to top your Mexican theme... they've got the best food, I think. But Italian sounds good right now (I'm hungry!), and maybe you could do an all-American night with a best burger competition or something. I need you to make us all fried ice cream when we come in October! ;)

allison said...

yes, do tell how to make the fried ice cream. yummalicious.