Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Heaven

In my opinion, it doesn't get much better than Reese's. They can brighten even the crappiest of days.

Yesterday was one such day for me. And my wonderful brilliant husband knew just how to fix it for me. When i walked in the door after work i was greeted by a beautiful bouquet of flowers and 2 packs of Reese's. It's Love!!
My addiction for Reese's is deeply rooted. It is just the perfect blend of chocolate and peanut butter. I actually used to keep these on stock. At one point i was buying them in bulk. I would honestly go to walmart and take the entire box from the checkout line.

Now i am sad to say i grew up and no longer spend my money on such frivolous things as a year supply of Reese's (they actually lasted me about a month), but that's not to say i dont miss them.

And in case anyone was wondering. If you have a Coke and a Reese's at the same time...
Pure Heaven!

Those of you who know me well know that this is the way to my heart!

(p.s. don't those little water droplets on the can just make you thirsty??!!!)

4 comments:

Mauzy Fam said...

Sick..I hate coke and I'd prefer a twix over reeses. BUT, your husband is so cute for thinking of YOU and surprising you with such a sweet treat.

Unknown said...

I don't like Coke but I do like Reeses. I just bought dark chocolate Reeses yesterday at Walmart last night! I can't wait to try them!

Kat said...

I'm glad you could find happiness during this horrible semester! :) You're doing great!

CS Fenn said...

Sorry you had a rough day Ked, but I know you're in good hands with Marcus McCarkus. What a sweetheart... who wouldn't feel better after flowers & chocolate.... But Coke...? Really?