Monday, September 28, 2009

Cupcakes and Kool Aid

As is beginning to be tradition in our family, Mark and I went for a "Sunday drive" last night. It was much shorter than normal because i just couldn't wake up from my nap. So, i ended up sleeping for 3 hours more than planned. (yes, i took a 4 hour nap and it was wonderful!) So by the time i got up, fixed dinner, and hung out for a while, it was time for bed. But i just HAD to have my Sunday drive with Mark.


So in order to convince him to take me even though it was so late, i told him we could take some cupcakes and Kool-Aid.
That was all it took.

So we drove to the Y parking lot and ate our cupcakes and Kool-Aid while we beheld the splender that is Provo at night. It would have been much more romantic if it weren't for all the BYU student who had the same idea. (except i would venture that we were the only ones cool enough to have cupcakes and Kool-Aid.)


anyway, it was lovely. Everyone needs to experinece the joy that is cupcakes and Kool-Aid


P.S. I managed to get "cupcakes and Kool-Aid" in this post 4 (now 5) times. It's just so fun to say!

2 comments:

CS Fenn said...

Wow, cupcakes AND kool-aid? Just to make sure you surpassed the daily recommended dosage of sugar? You guys are super sweet!

Kat said...

You are so cute. I LOVE Sunday naps! I wish I could take a 4 hour nap, too! We get out of church at 4, so it's too late to take a nap. What a fun tradition! :)