Monday, September 14, 2009

My Life Right Now

I had to change my background to something more fitting to how i feel. All day, everyday I spend every spare moment trying to catch up on my school work. I have A TON of reading to do for every class. And skimming and pretending to read are not options because I also have to write 1-2 page summaries for everything i read. AND, my teachers keep giving me more articles to read ON TOP of the regular assigned reading.

Last week i thought i was the coolest person ever because i was actually a whole week AHEAD on my reading assignments. Enter the group presentation. I kissed my buffer goodbye! I don't understand how a week can go by so quickly. Now i am prepared for my presentation, but i am seriously struggling to finish the "regular" work. Mark and I keep trying to figure out when we can invite friends over, practice my golf skills, and hang out, and every single night seems to be booked with "catch-up" work (not to be confused with ketchup).

I just have to keep reminding myself that i just have to get through the next few months.... and i am FINISHED!!!!!

3 comments:

Marge Bjork said...

I'm not sure which I prefer, catch-up or ketchup.

Or catsup.

Mauzy Fam said...

You're so so close!! I bet it's that much harder BECAUSE you are so close to finishing. Keep it up Keddie poo.

CS Fenn said...

(Definitely NOT catsup, Marge. Whoever came up with that spelling was nuts! My vote is for ketchup.)

Hang in there Keddy! It will all be worth it when you are a star interpreter bringing in the big bucks! ;) Here is what you say when you feel overwhelmed:

"I am a force to be reckoned with. I'm smart, efficient, and completely capable. Deadlines don't scare me, reading doesn't scare me, tests don't scare me and homework doesn't scare me. I am unstoppable!"

You go girl!