Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Birthday Events

Ok, so as most of you know, my birthday was on Monday. Because we basically counted our big trip as my "birthday" we just had a nice relaxing actual day. It was actually a bit like every other day.

I went to work:


I went to school:

After i got home from school, i decided that it being my birthday and all, i needed a treat. So i made some of these. (These aren't the actual ones i made, but trust me, they looked -and were- just as tasty)

Then Mark came home and he was sweet enough to watch this with me:


While we ate this:

It was just wonderful. Then Mark and I hung out, listened to some Harry Potter in preparation for the new movie this summer, and went to bed. Quite lovely.

4 comments:

rachel said...

Happy birthday! That sounds absolutely ideal to me :)

Cheryl said...

That sounds like a great birthday!

Melinda Shaha said...

I love lemon bars. If you wanted, you could make some more and ship them to me :) (I love spam and reeses -- name that movie) Okay, kind of random post, but ian is getting into the cat food - gotta go! Love you! Glad you had a good birthday!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday!! Wish I could have been there to celebrate with you.