Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Trip

So over Spring break Mark and I took a nice road trip. First stop, In-N-Out in St. George. We went and had a little picnic at the St. George temple.



The greatest view there could ever be:

Then we drove to Las Vegas. We had a great time hanging out on the strip. We stayed at the Luxor. The next morning we drove to the Las Vegas temple and had a "little" different Vegas experience.



Then we got back in the car and drove to AZ to visit the fam.


My nephew Thomas got baptized! It was so awesome and we are so proud of Thomas.

The guys.
Jason and Thomas
The other boys. Sam, Carter, and Bryce
Then we had a little birthday party for all the March birthdays. Jordan, me, and Calvin
I chose the cake. It was SOOOO yummy.
Cartie wants some cake too!
Anyway, it was a great fun trip. Just a little too short. I am definitely not ready for the real world again.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

It looks like fun!

Mauzy Fam said...

Miss you already!! Happy Birthday yesterday!! Jordan and I feel like jerks for not calling you.