Monday, March 9, 2009

Daylight Savings is Ruining My Life!


Ok, so not really, but I absolutely hate it. Growing up in Arizona we feel that time is not something that can or should be meddled with. Since when can you just decide that we are going to move time all around. Its weird and confusing. (especially to half of my ward who showed up an hour late to church yesterday.) Luckily our cool alarm clock automatically adjusts for such nonsense, so we had no time discrepencies.

Anyway, back to my life being ruined. Apparently, my sleep is not something that should be infringed upon either. I get very grumpy if I do not get enough sleep. Just ask Mark, I could not get out of bed today. I was so out of it. Even the shower couldn't wake me up. So, i was 20 minutes late to work. And then once i got here (yes i am blogging at work. don't judge me.) i was falling asleep at my desk waiting for my computer to boot up. (In my defense, I have the slowest, oldest computer known to man. It takes about half an hour to open just my email, quickbooks, and the internet.)

So, i blame all of this misfortune on missing an hour of sleep. Blast whoever thought of daylight savings. (Just kidding, I know that Benjamin Franklin did, and he is one of my heros, he just made one mistake thats all)

3 comments:

Mauzy Fam said...

Yeah, I don't get it either. I love living in AZ where we don't have to worry about it, but it does make us retards if we are ever anywhere else.

CS Fenn said...

Ked, it makes perfect sense. The moral of the story is: Live in AZ or pay the consequences! It was your choice sister!
Just kidding... but isn't the point of daylight savings to... uh.. save the daylight? Sounds like a good idea to me...

Unknown said...

I thought Arizona didn't do day light savings time because it's so hot there that they don't want to save day light...they want less of it?