Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Basket



So, last year was Mark and I's first Easter together. We didn't do anything, and i felt very lame about it. So this year i surprised Mark with his very own Easter basket equiped with all sorts of treats. Mark went on a scout camp out last night (Friday) so while he was gone i went to the store and bought all the accesories and parafenelia. I put it all together (and of course i had to make it as cute as possilbe, because that is what makes it so fun. and you may be thinking, yeah Callie, it's not that cute. Trust me, it is much cuter in real life) and wrote a nice gushy note. I also made some yummy reece's cookies because Mark has been wanting them for a while. Happy Easter babe! I love you!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

That is so cute. I love that you do stuff like that for him. We are so glad Mark has you!!!

Mauzy Fam said...

What a sweet wife. I need to be better.