Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Park City: Day 2

So the next morning (Easter) we got up and went to church at the one and only Park City ward. I know, who would have ever thought a town in Utah would only have one ward. Anyway, it was a great meeting. Anyway, then we went back to the hotel and hung out, played games, and took naps. Oh, and ate junk food!

This is me making us some yummy oreo shakes (blizzards as i have always called them thanks to good old Dairy Queen)

I usually make this in my Kitchen Aid, but all i had here was a big pot.

Mark was so excited to eat the whole thing!

Me and Wendy eating our blizzards and getting ready to play Monopoly!

A while later, i was still craving some Oreo's, so i got a little plate of them with a glass of milk. Mark also thought that would be a good idea and thought the best time to go in for a gulp of my drink was exactly when i was.

1 comment:

CS Fenn said...

Ok, now I am jealous of everything except the milk-sharing experience.... Only twins should have stories like that (get it? ha ha! milk sharing - twins - ?)