Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's Official

I've been thinking about signing up to do Mary Kay for a while now, and I finally decided to do it! So, it's official. I got my "starter kit" yesterday equipped with everything i need to do parties. I went to my first meeting last night, and must confess, I'm scared. I'm not really a "salesman" and WILL NOT be pushy. I couldn't live with myself.

So, that being said, I'm placing my first order tomorrow so if you would like something please let me know nowish. If you think you might want something, but don't know what, give me a call and I'll TRY to help you. Remember I'm just starting and don't know everything yet. But i have tried most everything, so we'll see what i can do.

So, everyone take a look at my website:

marykay.com/calliev

4 comments:

CS Fenn said...

We-hell! Little Miss Mary Kay Keddie, huh? You're a brave woman. Good luck with that!

Mauzy Fam said...

Yes, brave is a good term. I order Mary Kay every once in a while. I have my few things that I HAVE to have. I'll have to let you know.

Cheryl said...

Good luck! I have had a few things from them- I went crazy when doug and I were getting ready to move here and bought a ton but I'm not sure if I need any of it again.. I'll let you know if I do.
I hope you do great and have a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm a Mary Kay consultant too :)