Monday, April 6, 2009

Tragedy

So for some strange reason our apartment complex has decided to change internet providers. Before, we paid like $50 for 6 months or something like that. I know, a great deal. And on top of that the speed was pretty good too. But, now they have elected to switch to something else that costs $30 per MONTH and is supposedly much faster.

We both thought it was fast enough and are not interested in paying so much money for the internet. We told our apartment people this, but they didnt listen to us. So the end of the story is that we no longer have Internet access from our apartment. I am afraid that as a result of this my blogging is going to take a serious hit. I know, that is the tragedy part. But, i'm hoping that this is really a blessing in disguise. Now i think both Mark and I will be much more productive without the distraction of constantly checking emails and blogs. Mark is pretty bummed because this means that he will have much less time to find killer deals, but now we wont be tempted to buy things we dont really need. But, we can still access it for free at the library, school, and work so all is not lost.

3 comments:

rachel said...

Awful!!! We may have to have weekly blog sessions in class :)

CS Fenn said...

That IS tragic! You ruined my entire day. :(

Mauzy Fam said...

Man! I love your posts, so you better think of a way to keep up with it. Should I write a letter to your apartment complex?