Sunday, April 12, 2009

Park City: Day 1

Mark, Wendy, and I are spending the weekend in the beautiful condo in Park City supplied by Mark's very generous parent's. Here is a record of our first day here.

I read in this comfy chair by the fire


this is the view from our window

Me eating one of my reeces's cookies

Me being silly. Like my jazz hands?

Mark ordering the pizza

all of us watching a movie

our sweet foot rest set up

The pizza

Wendy and me

Us drinking the yummy strawberry daiquiri's Wendy made us
(Please ignore how disgusting i look.)

We are having a great time! We definitely dont want to go home!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Okay, you're starting to make us jeolous!

Mauzy Fam said...

Spoiled little boogers.

CS Fenn said...

lucky! Judging from the look on Mark's face, I'd say Wendy spiked those daquiris! ;)

CS Fenn said...

P.S. Your "jazz hands" picture looks just like that picture of Grandma Hatch when she was the majorette (or whatever it was called). You're just missing the sassy boots and a baton!