Friday, December 19, 2008

New Skiis

So a while ago Mark bought me my very own skiis!!! As soon as he discovered that I was actually enjoying myself skiing he just couldn't resist. We got a screaming deal on them. Skiis, boots, and poles for $50.00!!! And everything is in GREAT condition. So here are some pictures of me sporting my new goods.



And of course it wouldn't be complete without adding "the suit"

So that's it! Thank you craigslist for getting us in touch with people who have no idea what their stuff is worth!!!




P.S. I have no idea if that is how you spell skiis. I kept going back and forth between skis. They both look weird. Stupid word.

3 comments:

Mauzy Fam said...

Sounds like a good deal! Mark would know. YOu look like a cute ski freak.

Jason said...

cute hair ked. and yes-- gotta love craigs list.

CS Fenn said...

Keddy, you look so sporty! I'm so glad you were able to shamelessly take advantage of someone in order to get a good deal. ha ha! And it is skis, FYI. Weird word. Skiing is worse though.