Friday, December 19, 2008

The Tree

So we've had the tree for a while now... I just keep forgetting to post. We opted to put it on the coffee table this year because it was very much in the way last year. Anyway, it's a little odd but we love it! We need to get some better pictures because it really does look a lot better than this picture would have you believe. But anyway, there is our tree!

Also, I must mention, that the only problem with having the tree here is that I can't see the TV from the kitchen. It drives me a bit nuts because i have grown accustom to watching Seinfeld while I make dinner. But i can still listen!

2 comments:

Mauzy Fam said...

I like it! Last year we got a little one. Trees never look as good in the picture as they do in person! I bet it's beautiful.

Jason said...

i think it's cute. and ya, seinfeld is one that it's okay if you can just hear it. seeing and hearing together is better, but if you can just hear it that's okay. unless it's that episode where kramer shows jerry his hairy body. that one is so freaking hilarious.
oh, speaking of shows i just noticed your favorites on the side. i LOVE office-- and i can't see it here! poopy. but we see house and i like that. couldn't see myself watching an episode more than once, but i still like it. and i loved pushing daisies, but can't get that here either. and i heard that was getting cancelled. bummer. holy cow this is long. maybe i should have just emailed...