Friday, July 10, 2009

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!


The MOST AMAZING thing happened to me today. I was bored at work as usual, so i checked my email. And there it was. Just a little email that completely made my day. I WON a contest! Yesterday and the day before i entered a contest on ABC4.com that Ellen was doing and I WON!!! and what did i win you might ask??? Oh just 2 little tickets. To see the new Harry Potter movie. On JULY 13!!! two days before it officially comes out!!

I didn't even know what to do. I just started jumping up and down back here in my little office. I was completely stunned!!! I WON!!!! I don't even have to wait up all night for a midnight showing! I immediately started calling everyone that would appreciate this news. But nobody answered, so I just had to blog about it!

I am beside myself!

Mark get ready for your wife to be a giddy little girl for the next couple days. And get ready for the best date you've ever had!

6 comments:

rachel said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! That is incredible! You are so lucky to not have to do the crazy, crazy crowds like the rest of us :) Have fun!

CS Fenn said...

YAY Keddy Weddy! I wish we could go enjoy the early screening with you... lucky! And BTW, our October break is October 12-16, but we would probably leave on October 9th. Calvin's already scheduled to have work off! Brace yourselves for our upcoming visit! woo hoo!

Kat said...

how awesome! I never win anything!!

Jonathan and Sarah said...

LUCKY!!!! I've always wanted to WIN a contest. Well at least now I know it's somewhat feasible... since a cousin-in-law WON I can WIN!!! :) I am so jealous too because Jonathan and I totally want to see that and you get to see it on our anniversary. LUCKY!
p.s. I'm proud of you for posting so often

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

Um, I think that is the most exciting thing I've heard all day! Congratulations!

Mauzy Fam said...

NERD!!