Thursday, July 30, 2009

8 Things

Bryton tagged me, so here it goes:

8 things i am looking forward to:

1. being done with school
2. time with Mark between summer and fall semester
3. meeting my new nephew!
4. seeing family
5. the new fall sitcoms
6. watching the finale of sytycd
7. getting in shape
8. every weekend

8 things i did this weekend:

1. went out to dinner
2. the temple
3. made an apple pie
4. made a cheesecake
5. watched a movie with Mark
6. went on a hike with Mark
7. slept
8. hung out with family

8 things i wish i could do:

1. dance
2. fly
3. apparate
4. run long distances without getting tired
5. go shopping everyday
6. be more social
7. be able to stay in bed as long as i want
8. visit family whenever i want

8 shows i watch:

1. sytycd
2. 24
3. mental
4. dog the bounty hunter
5. king of queens
6. everybody loves raymond
7. lie to me
8. animal planet

8 places i'd like to travel:

1. all of europe
2. hawaii
3. new york
4. any cruise destination
5. california
6. new zealand
7. spain
8. mexico

8 things i am grateful for:

1. mark
2. the gospel
3. my fam
4. naps
5. vacation
6. the internet
7. my portable fan, my apartment gets so hot!
8. an education

2 comments:

CS Fenn said...

I agreed with lots of your 'wish list' items, but I didn't know what half the shows on your tv show list were. Sytycd? What's that?!

Wendy said...

really? Dog the bounty hunter? classy! :)