Sunday, July 5, 2009

Shelly and the Kids

My Sister-in-Law Shelly and her kids have been in town this week. On Thursday we had dinner with them at the Porcupine Grill. Mark and I had a lot of fun and had a very different experience than we are used to (kids are crazy).

Here are some pictures outside the restaurant. I was so mad when we got home and looked at the pictures and saw that this is the only one with Shelly in it!

Of course all of the kids love Mark. Evan started to chase him in the parking lot, so the other two had to join in. This is Abby shoving all the stuff she was holding into my arms so she could go get Mark.

Nathan about to get Mark

After dinner we went to see where they were staying

Mark and Abby playing video games

Me and Nathan

Me and Evan

Nathan, Abby, Me, Evan, Mark

We had a great time with you guys! I wish my family would come up here more often!

1 comment:

CS Fenn said...

I wish we could come more often too! We're thinking about October... we have a full week this year for fall break! Can you believe how big the twins are?! They're like 5 or 6 months older than Carter, but they look like they could eat him as an appetizer! Cute kids.