Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Summer Update

So i found some pictures that Wendy sent us from a while ago, so i thought i would update the world (or the 5 people who read my blog) about the goings on of my summer. Here we go!

I went to summer school!
I finished summer school!
I finished summer school with a 4.0!

I conquered my intense fear for about 5 seconds while i took this picture!


We got some Jamba 2 for 1 coupons and have been taking advantage. who knew Jamba tastes even better frozen?!

Went for walks down the Provo River walkway

we also went on a new hike and i dont have any pics with me now, plus i look AWFUL in them. trust me, you dont want to see me tired, sweaty, and with absolutely zero makeup on. Plus i was terrified the whole time becasue we ran into two snakes! OK, OK, they were baby gardeners, but they are still snakes. that wiggle. and slither. on the ground. by my feet. and up my leg. and in my hair. You get the picture.

Now onto my daily routine:

I go to work.
I come home.
I eat a yogurt parfait.
I watch this:Specifically this:
Then this:
Then this:
but don't get the wrong idea here. I really dont just sit on my butt all day. I am doing things while i watch/listen to these shows. Here is a list of things i do while i indulge in these shows:

plan Sunday lessons
eat lunch
clean my apartment
make lists like this
laundry
plan dinner
grocery shop (obviously not a do-and-watch kind of thing)
make dinner
read
sleep

Also, i started a new thing last week that worked pretty well. I go to the gym during Ellen and run while i watch. That my friends is called multi-tasking!

I figured out how to take cereal with me to work
Yes, that is a icing thing for cake decorating.

And the best part!!! I get to hang out with this kid!

2 comments:

Mauzy Fam said...

Why not a zip lock bag for the cereal?? Hmmm...

CS Fenn said...

A ziploc bag of cereal definitely isn't as cool as a carrot looking container of cereal, silly Tamra! Stop being so practical! ha ha! ;) Cute pics. I can't believe you held a reptile... ick. Great plan for working out... go get 'em girl.