Saturday, July 11, 2009

Johnson Family Reunion

Today we had a Johnson family reunion in Heber. (for Mark's mom's side of the fam) Here are some pics of the day.

Caden eating at the breakfast picnic.


We all made name tags and i had Wendy make mine. She came back with one that just said "Mark's wife" then later she gave me a real one. So here i am with both!


Mom


Mom and Dad doing the dutch oven!


Steven and Spencer


Little Ian


Cute little cousins


Mark's cousin Rachelle


Melinda and Ian


Melinda organized some games to play after breakfast. This one is basically musical chairs with blindfolds and cushions instead of chairs. Mark found his cushion so he was trying to keep track of it until the music stopped.



Then we played another game called "you scream, I scream, I can't see my ice cream." Mark played with his brother in law Jake against some of his cousins.



Mark pulled the kids in the wagon


All the girls. Cheryl, me, Wendy, Melinda, Katrina, Samantha


Then we had a parade down to the other cabin.



Then we hung out for a bit, and I got to ride a horse for the first time in years!


Caden


Mark rode too!


We had a great time!!

1 comment:

CS Fenn said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! But I have to say that I was deeply disturbed by Mark's performance in the you scream I scream ice cream game. Besides how gross it was, that little girl to the right of him kicked his trash! He must've been being noble or something to let her go like that. However, he rocked on blindfolded musical chairs! Where did you get those moves, Marcus?! woo woo! Have fun tonight at your early screening of Harry Potter, you lucky ducks. And don't ruin any surprises for us.... if there are any left after you read all the books. ;) love you guys!