Monday, February 23, 2009

Bored Tag

1. Where is your cell phone? on the table next to me

2. Your significant other? in class

3. Your job? boring

4. Shoes you're wearing? the ones i wear everyday

5. Your father? Heaven

6. Your favorite thing? Sleep

7. Your dream last night? I don't know, but i was running

8. Your favorite drink? Coke

9. Your dream/goal? pass my certification test

10. The room you're in? UVU library

11. Your fear? failing my certification test

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? a mom/successful interpreter

13. Where were you last night? Home

14. What you're not? fit

15. Muffins? poppy seed please

16. One of your wish list items? Travel

17. Where did you grow up? St. David, AZ

18. The last thing you did? went to class

19. What are you wearing? clothes

20. Your TV? lie to me

21. Your pet? Mark! (ha ha)

22. Your computer? home: great, work: slow

23. Your life? fabulous

24. I refuse this question (it was stupid and not worth answering)

25. Missing someone? Mark

26. Your car? good old oldsmobile

27. Something you're not wearing? sun screen

28. Favorite Store? none

29. Your summer? Hot

30. Your favorite color? Turquoise

31. Last time you laughed? a few minutes ago

32. Last time you cried? don't remember

33. FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER:

1. School

2. Apartment

3. Blog

4. Church

35. FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:

1. Italian

2. Cookies

3. Good Sandwiches

4. Bread

36. FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:

1. Bed

2. Home

3. with Mark

4. somewhere exotic!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

This is off subject but I really love the look of your blog. It does feel warm.... and I'm so cold.