Saturday, February 21, 2009

Date Night

So I have been wanting to get some sunglasses since I got contacts. I haven't had sun glasses for quite some time because anytime i would have been wearing them (driving mostly) I had to wear the real glasses. But, that is no longer an issue.

So last night Mark and I went to the mall and tried on a bunch of sunglasses. It was pretty random, but we had fun. I have no idea what really looks good on me, but we decided that square-ish and black were my best look.

We tried on some pretty fancy ($$$) ones though. crazy.




We also check out some bikes. In connection with my fetish for Spring to come, I have been wanting to get a bike, so as to more fully enjoy the wonderful weather that I'm hoping will come sooner rather than later (stupid groundhog).

I'm still holding out for my beach cruiser.


I like this one, but it needs a basket.

No comments: