Friday, February 27, 2009

You're Probably Sick of Reading This But .....

I really do have the GREATEST husband in the world!!! He is the cutest, most considerate, Sweetest, greatest guy in the whole world!! Let me tell you about how wonderful he is to me.

So cash is a greatly valued commodity in our little family. We rarely have cash. But whenever I do, i cherish it. Really I save it for days that I didn't have time to make lunch so i don't starve at school. And so that i can occasionally buy a snack from the vending machines. So, yesterday we went skiing and afterward we stopped at Mark's parents house and chatted with Wendy (who happened to be there.) I was sitting at the kitchen table talking to her, Mark was running around doing something that needed to be done (typical, getting things done!) Anyway, I was sitting there and Mark came up to me and handed me one of these:

I wanted to cry I was so happy. I know that sounds weird, it's just a dollar he got in change, but he could have kept it for himself but instead he gave it to me. He loves me! It actually made me feel really selfish too, because anytime I have cash, as i mentioned, i cherish it and tend to hoard it.

Next example of my fabulous husband! If i even happen to mention that I am interested in getting something (especially if it would be something just for me) Mark will get it. Not only will he get it for me, he will get it for a SCREAMIN' deal. I promise I love him (and our bank account) enough to not abuse this power, it just amazes me every time. Most of the time I don't even remember that i mentioned that i want something, when it will just show up. And he never forgets!!! I even made an offhand comment that I noticed a bunch of girls in my class have a certain kind of water bottle and hours later, he's on the hunt. The latest example was my recent post about me wanting a bike. Hmmm, guess who has a new bike!!!!! He got me this really nice Trek mountain bike (and a lock) for only $45.00! (yet again, thank you craig's list for getting us in contact with people who have no idea how much their stuff is worth!) The only problem with it was that the front tire was flat and needed a new tube. We barely got the bike last night, and he already has fixed it! My hero!!!

Last example of my fabulous husband! So I am all alone tonight, Mark is camping with the scouts (sniff sniff). Anyway Mark had to leave before I got home, but when i walked in the door he had my favorite cologne of his sitting out and a note that said "feel free to spray me around." Isn't he so freakin cute???!!!!!!! I noticed that he had already sprayed it a little, and i seriously had to walk around and smell everything for about 5 minutes. It smelled so good and made me miss him so much!

So there you have it, I'm officially the luckiest woman there ever was!

5 comments:

Matt and Mal said...

wow you are right- that is a really wonderful husband! so cute :)

in morse code said...

ooooh a trek bike. my husband is a bike nut and knows everything and anything about bikes and all he takes about are treks. tell your hubby he did good :)

Cheryl said...

Wow. Mark is great. You have to know that you are too though. We are all so glad he married you.

Mauzy Fam said...

Awww, he is sweet. Did he steel the dollar from his parents house or what? Just kidding. You need to talk to Allison about smokin' deals on bikes. She has a funny story.

CS Fenn said...

Aww, so cute. Mark is just PRECIOUS (said in a Grandma Hatch tone of voice). Love you guys@!