Sunday, February 8, 2009

Skiing

So yesterday Mark and I took advantage of Alta's ski free at 3:00. We actually got there at about 3:30 so by the time we got there the lines were really long. (we decided to not go on weekends anymore, there are just too many people) But, we got two runs in and it was just great great fun. The first time we went down I was terrified because i basically had to re-learn everything. or at least remember it. But once i got the hang of it again i wasn't quite as scared.

I was pretty apprehensive because it was snowing pretty hard. So here are the pics we got getting extra bundled up.


Mark's new favorite picture. Seriously he set it as our desktop

Just two little Eskimo's



The ride back down. Can you see that we were above the clouds?

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow. I would get so claustrophobic having my face bundled up like that but you guys looked awesome.

Mauzy Fam said...

Oh that looks so cold!!