Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Snow Shoeing

So today Mark and I decided to break out his snow shoes and go for a little hike. It had been snowing all morning, so we thought it would be perfect, and it was! We had so much fun and took lots of pictures... so here they are.

Disclaimer: I wore some of Mark's ski pants and they make me look quite a bit larger than I really am. Just something to keep in mind ;)





I was trying to get a picture of Mark jumping, this is the best one i got

So then we found this rock and tried to do a series of jumping. (I tried too, but the pics didn't really turn out, and the landing kinda hurt)

So before Mark did his jumping, he put our poles into a teepee, so i had him do a little posing. Such a dork! I love him!




Just a bunch of dorks


My favorite picture ever!!

Can you find me?

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh Callie O'Mallie, this is one of my favorite posts you have done! Great pictures! So great in fact, I would like to comment on each one!!

In the first one, your legs look really strong and muscular. (That may have something to do with the pants? even without, you would look tuff!)

In the next picture, you some great balancing skills. I bet that wasn't easy!

What can I say about the next one? Mark looks really disproportionate (little head, big tummy)

I was impressed with the next one. You actually captured a real (not super cheezed) smile from Mark. Looks like he's been brushing!

But, really who doesn't love his silly little personality, as illustrated in this next picture.

I think you were very thorough with the next three pictures. I took a double take when I scrolled down. It felt so real, like I was there, it was that good!

The pictures of the poles caused some concern. If you guys were stranded in the mountains, and that is the best structure Mark can come up with, I think you may die.....I'm just sayin'

I actually really like the pictures of you in front of the cliffs. You looked super cute! It looked like something out of an REI catalog.

And who doesn't love the cute little kiss on the cheek picture. You guys are such a cute couple!

And last but not least, I totally found you in the last picture! The expression on your face......priceless!!!

Mauzy Fam said...

Cool pictures! Looks like fun. By the way, I found you in the last picture and why does your butt look so big? ha ha...

Melinda Shaha said...

That looks so fun! (Well it would if I liked being cold!) But you guys look like you are having a ton of fun. How can you look so good after/during snow shoeing?!